Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I'm at work with my mom

Hey Hey Hey!!! I went to Laurel's and we were skating on the ice. I fell so many times and one time i fell on my left wrist...it hurts!!! so right now I am at mom's work (HCC) and i am on one of the computers. Rachel Babylon is here too. she is on Yahoo.com and it looks like fun! Katie is doodling...idk what she is doodling but what ev... I am really hungery because it is 1:25 so Yeah!... Rachel says she is a Panda...ok My mom is on her computer making some thing about a class thing...IDK lol... since we have to do more school work i did wii fit yesterday. I went for a "long run" (thats what its called on the wii) and then i unlocked a new thing the "island run" so I wanted to do that... little did i know that the island run ment going all aroung wii island! it took 10 minutes!!! i took a break but then kept playing other games. now I am still hungery and my hand hurts more from typing!!!

No comments: