Thursday, December 25, 2008
what I got for x-mas
YAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAY WE GOT A WII FOR CHRISTMAS!!!!! I LOVE IT I played it ALL day! like i was shocked when it was 4:48 and i still was not done playing! Luckily some of our friends have a wii and so we know how to use it. also we got a bunch of games! most of them are really fun! the only bad thing is that (there are 4 of us) there are no 4 player games we all want to play :-( so we are going to the mall tomorrow to get Mario Party 8 for the WII!!!!! i just love playing on the wii. we got wii fit, wiiplay, we got animal crossing city folk, wii ski but we say it is a wiski game to play (wii-ski or wis-key), we got Lego star wars the complete saga, and maybe something else but I cant think of any thing. we all got our own wii-mote and our own skin ( but 2Morrow i might get another one because i don't want to write on mine to see whose it is. So yeah I had a great Christmas! I got a crochet flower book, 6 GB sd card for my camera, a crochet-pattern-a-day calender, and some other things. I am sad that is is over though! I love Christmas ( and especially this Christmas) anyway i am going to the mall tomorrow so I better get to bed. Thanks 4 Reading Bye Byes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment