Okay I am a-changin' my blog. I want it to be more about crochet! So I will be posting more patterns, talking about my projects I'm working on, and just asking about crochet to you guys. So I would like to start off with posting thing "cat wig" i made a while ago for my best friend. I based it off of this picture I found online:

So then i decided to make one for my friend and this is how it turned out:

I liked it, although it kinda looks like the cat didn't...
Anyway this is just some of the things that I do....Look at pictures and make my own version of it. So if you crocheted something based on a picture, or something you saw in a store, Let me know. I'd be glad to see! :D
Until next time over and out!
No comments:
Post a Comment