This is a story that scared me alot! It happend to me! This story starts with me at my friend's house. Her name is Laurel. Her mom's name Is Mrs. Pat. When Mrs. Pat was taking me to my gutar lesson, she forgot somthing importent so she "PARKED" in the driveway. She didn't press the right button so we (laurel and I are in the car) kept going forward. Laurel and I got out of the car while it ran into a brick wall. Nothing was dammaged. So we kept on going to guitar, Mrs. Pat was telling us how to park while she was driving. She looked up and saw another car right infront of her. We didn't stop quick enough. We hit his car. (an old man was in the driver's seat) 1 ambulance and 2 fire trucks came to our side. The old man was not hurt very badley just made his already hurt neck worse. Levi ( my friend who goes to guitar with me) saw us while he was passing. His mom pulled over a little ways ahead. Laurel and I walked up tward Levi. When Levi was like 10 feet away,I burst into tears. Levi took the guitar from my hand and we walked on. I continued with my lesson. After my lesson My left wrist really hurt. I think I might have pulled somthing.
Then next morning I stubbed my left pinkie toe. I think that I might have broken it but there is nothing to do about a broken toe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment